Wednesday 2 January 2013

Belated Christmas Presents

A little while ago, I wrote a post thanking my followers for sticking with me and for commenting on my posts. I really enjoy writing my blog and I love reading other peoples blogs.. I always get so sad and desperate when all the people that I'm following haven't updated in awhile and I have nothing left to read in my blog feed D:

Anyway, I didn't really have anyone to buy Christmas presents for this year as my family doesn't celebrate it. A few close friends of mine and I swapped presents but I wanted to shop for makeup for other people. So... I chose a few of my followers to give a little gift of appreciation to. These are people who comment a lot on my posts or who I talk to on Twitter (follow me if you want to chat! I'm @jjjwei). I really love reading comments and I try to respond to all of them if I can (but I sometimes forget.. I promise I'm catching up on them!). In doing so, I've actually realised that I keep promising reviews but not delivering so I spent the whole of yesterday taking photos for reviews so keep an eye out for them :)

You can look forward to reviews of these products soon!

Essence All About Cupcake Lipstick
Maybelline Mega Plush Volum Express Mascara
MAC Creme Cup Lipstick

So... If your name is Abigail (Shrinking Wallet), Mishelle (Mishelle's Sleepy Time) or Jasmine (Sweetaholic Beauty), please leave me a comment below with your email and I'll get to you about shipping addresses and stuff :) Your comments inspire me to keep writing on this blog so thank you :)

I wish I was able to send a few more people gifts too but I can't afford lots of international shipping fees so.. I stuck with Aussie followers but I have some of you in mind for the next time that I feel like shopping for someone other than myself :)

I hope you're all having a good start to a New Year and don't forget to leave me a comment on my 2012 favourites post about what your favourite item of the year was!

7 comments:

  1. Aww you're so generous Jen! My family doesn't celebrate Christmas too, but my bf's family does, so I'm new to Christmas shopping... it's pretty stressful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O I saw my name in there!!! You are too sweet lovely! I absolutely LOVE reading your blog, especially when you do your amazing overseas hauls!
    You can email me at jasminehuston@hotmail.com ;)
    haha!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Thank you so much Jen! <3

    My email is shrinkingwallet@hotmail.com

    You can send the stuff with the swap if you like, so you can save on postage. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww you are so sweet :)
    All those bloggers are super awesome!
    I'm looking forward to all those reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaahh Jen you are the nicest ever <33333 mishellesleepytime@gmail.com!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely idea, and those bloggers are all fantastic!
    Can't wait for the review of the MAC lipstick, I've recently fallen in love with them so I love reading about them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is such a thoughtful and sweet thing to do :-)
    Happy New Year <3 your newest follower. I look forward to reading more of your blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...